Monday, February 12, 2007

Planning for the future....

No this isn't about the Green Bay Packers' plans for the future...you know, without #4 Brett Favre, without Donald Driver, welcoming Randy Moss (????) but about the planning going on in my house. The wheels are turning for a weekend trip to see Brett and the Pack take on the Denver Broncos in Denver, as this is a confirmed road trip game in the upcoming season. While I support the idea of my husband planning a "guy's weekend", I am slightly disappointed that no where in the conversation was I mentioned as an "invited guest"....that's alright, he can have Denver, I will take Glendale, AZ, home of SUPER BOWL XLII - where the Green Bay Packers will be playing February 3, 2008 for their fourth Super Bowl title! Who's with me?

1 comment:

Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers fan said...

Opening day at lambeau will rock!! I hope we play the Bears or the Vikings.