Friday, October 12, 2007
Green Bay Weather Report = Bummer
Weather.com didn't have good news for Sunday's Packers Redskins game. A 60% chance of showers. I am going to go the game with a friend who has never been to Lambeau Field, so I am hopeful the weather will cooperate at least a little. She will have to check out the Lambeau Field Atrium, the Packers Pro Shop and the Packers Hall of Fame. There are a few quality tailgates to check out; Stadium View, Anduzzi's and The Bar. I can taste the yummy Bloody Mary's already!
The Green Bay Packers are favored by 3 points at home. This shouldn't be a problem. My guess Packers 24, Redskins 9.
- ► 2008 (56)
- Oh Boy! What a Game!
- Will Brett ever throw a TD pass in Denver?
- Packers vs. Broncos Monday Night
- Want Green Bay Packers Season Tickets: Get in Line...
- Perez Hilton got me thinking about the Packers
- Packers go 5-1 with win against Redskins
- Green Bay Weather Report = Bummer
- Packers vs. Redskins at Lambeau Field this Sunday
- What happened in the second half?
- Green Bay Packers 4-0!
- ▼ October (10)