10. Their fans come to Lambeau Field from all over the world.
9. Not sell-outs, the Packers are the only non-profit, community-owned team in all of professional sports
8. Packers tickets have been sold out since 1960.
7. What am I going to do? Cheer for the Bears?
6. Packers fans are rock solid. The salt of the earth.
5. That super awesome music they play at Lambeau. (I am kidding. Let's update for 2008, ok guys?)
4. From the exhibition game in August to this years' NFC Championship game, Green Bay is abuzz with excited football fans who fill up Lambeau Field to capacity.
3. I look good in Green and Gold.
2. Old School football. No sharpies or popcorn allowed in the end zone.
1. Do I even have to say it? Brett Favre. Without him, the Packers wouldn't have even hosted the NFC Championship game to begin with.