Thursday, April 17, 2008

BRETT FAVRE IS GOING TO BE ON LETTERMAN


I can't think of a better pairing. Two dudes, both with a special place in my heart going toe to toe in a wit-filled discussion on retirement, no retirement, filing paperwork, or not filing. Letterman is a huge Indianapolis Colts fan; he likes football and is always a great interviewer when it comes to professional athletes.


Having been to see Letterman a couple times in my life, I would have to say, sitting in that ice cold studio and seeing former Green Bay Packers quarterback, BRETT FAVRE come out as one of his guests for the night would be way crazy. (My best was Kanye West and Ray Romano.) I wonder what he will wear. My money is on some old jeans and a button down shirt with a ratty t-shirt underneath. Super hot. Sorry Deanna. This is, presumably, one of my last opportunities to ramble on.
Brett Favre will appear as a guest on The Late Show with David Letterman a week from today, Thursday, April 24.
Maybe he's making some other big announcement? (Hands in the air: Packers tickets vs. Letterman tickets?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any Packer fans in or around New York City?

Come see Brett Favre's off-off-Broadway debut (well, sort of)

http://www.iloveyoupettyandfavre.com