Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Did you change your mind yet Brett?


Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (that hurts to write) may have had the best teacher to help prepare him for the upcoming NFL season, but until he takes snaps in back to back games, I will be cautiously optimistic.



Another 13-3 season for the Green Bay Packers would be unreal. Playing host to another NFC Championship Game at Lambeau Field would be unbelievable. Ushering in a replacement for beloved #4 in Rodgers and having it go swimmingly would be a dream come true. A dream I wasn't planning on having for another year or two, but I will go with it if it's what makes Brett happy.



The Sports Illustrated Commemorative issue is on the newstands and on ebay and on my nightstand. As someone else wrote, "a super hot dude just retired from the NFL". I concur.

No comments: