Saturday, November 17, 2007

Packers Panthers Game Heating Up

It's a couple hours before the Green Bay Packers and the Carolina Panthers take the field at Lambeau and people are fired up. All of the deerhunters have left town and all of the female Packers fans have come to town to cheer on their favorite team with the hottest QB. Green Bay Packers tickets were much cheaper a few days ago as I just experienced going in to a local ticket brokers' office. They were almost out of tickets for the game. I thought this was the cheap Packers game to go to? I guess 8-1 will do that to a ya.

Well, let's see if we can hold the Panthers to a big goose egg tomorrow. Weather report for Green Bay for tomorrow isn't all that exciting. I have seen snowflakes fall the last two days. As long as the rain hold off, I will be ok.

Go Packers!

No comments: