Sure it was close for awhile last Thursday and sure, it looked a little ugly in the first quarter, but bottom line, the Packers won and Favre won the Turkey trophy. The Green Bay Packers are, however, a little banged up. Charles Woodson has his toe issue. Hopefully a nice shot of magic NFL potion will help that. Right tackle Mark Tauscher sat out of practice this week to let his ankle rest. This Packers Cowboys game is so big I would think these guys will find a little something extra to gut it out.
Check out "Welcome to Dallas" on jsonline.com for a little taste of Texas.
- ► 2008 (56)
- FU TO
- Brett Favre on Sidelines Doesn't Work for Me
- OMG I Could Hardly Sleep! It's GAME Day
- Mayors Bet on Game
- Packers win over Lions great way to head in to Dal...
- Packers gear up to take on the Cowboys
- Thanksgiving in Detroit
- Green Bay Press-Gazette reports Arrest Trends at L...
- Packers Silence Panthers Growl
- Packers Panthers Game Heating Up
- VOTE FOR BRETT FAVRE AND RYAN GRANT!!!
- Packers win over Vikings -- Way Too Sweet
- 7-1 feels Pretty Good
- ▼ November (13)